Advanced Techniques for Mad Scientists Behind the Bar
Advanced bartenders have a love for experimentation and innovation that's akin to the work of a chemist. Using myriad elevated techniques, these clever barkeeps apply laws of science to craft drinks far beyond the expected traditional cocktail. These bartenders seek complete control over every element of cocktails, taking into consideration everything from flavor to texture to temperature and dilution. In this video, cocktail science extraordinaire Dave Arnold and fellow mad drinks scientist Don Lee demonstrate some of the most complex and useful bar science techniques: acid correction, milk washing, carbonation, justino, nitro muddling and what to do with liquid nitrogen.
- 1.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 2.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 3.Enter the 2019 Marie Brizard ‘Toast to HerStory’ Cocktail Challenge by May 24th for a Chance to Win a Trip to Bordeaux, France!
- 4.TICKETS NOW ON SALE FOR TALES OF THE COCKTAIL 2019
- 5.TALES OF THE COCKTAIL FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES TALES OF THE COCKTAIL® 2019 OFFICIAL COCKTAIL COMPETITION