The Grilled Pineapple Old Fashioned
You know that old saying, "where there's smoke, there's fire?" Well, where there's fire, there's probably Eric Tecosky — at least when it comes to cocktails. Recently, the Jones Hollywood bartender and proprietor of Dirty Sue Olive Juice showed us his technique for a Bloody Mary with a little extra heat from char-grilled peppers. This week, Tecosky's back with a summer-ready take on the Old Fashioned involving grilled pineapple.
- 1.Motherhood for a Bartender: How the Industry Becomes Your Village
- 2.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 3.Aisha Tyler Likes Her Cocktails Classic, Strong and Bottled
- 4.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 5.Meet the Man Behind Instagram's Fastest-Growing Cocktail Account