When is a Rum Not a Rum?
Although the versatility of rum is part of the appeal, the lack of regulations and definitions leaves significant room for debate. Alongside guest speakers Alexandre Gabriel, Ben Jones, Richard Seale and Roberto Serralles, global rum ambassador Ian Burrell seeks to answer complex questions in this diverse and sometimes convoluted category. Find out where the experts of the industry stand on the matter.
- 1.Motherhood for a Bartender: How the Industry Becomes Your Village
- 2.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 3.Aisha Tyler Likes Her Cocktails Classic, Strong and Bottled
- 4.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 5.Meet the Man Behind Instagram's Fastest-Growing Cocktail Account