Letters to a Young Bartender
Mentorship is fundamental to the growth of the bar community at large. More than any bestselling book or formal education program, bartenders learn from the experiences of those who came before them — who forged a path, learned from mistakes and contributed to the craft.
In this uniquely personal and powerful video, bar greats and mentor extraordinaires Julie Reiner, Jackson Cannon, Derek Brown, Josh Wagner and Colin Asare-Appiah read their "letters to a young bartender," sharing advice they wish someone told them when they first began their illustrious careers behind the bar.
- 1.Jennifer Colliau Schools Us on Cocktail History, the Daisy and More
- 2.The Fascinating Story of Frank Meier, France's Nazi-Fighting Bartender Spy
- 3.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 4.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 5.How To Make Falernum, the Classic Tiki Staple