Sailor’s Joy: 400 years of Drinking at Sea
The reputation of alcohol on the high seas is a storied one, filled with brawls, sea shanties, and rum (lots of rum). From cabin boys to admirals, from pirates to the East India Trading Company, there's hardly a side of nautical culture that hasn't been influenced by booze. Join Jeff "Beachbum" Berry and David Wondrich as they navigate through the colorful history of nautical tippling - and possibly sing some shanties in the process.
- 1.Tales of the Cocktail Foundation Announces 2019 Cocktail Apprentice Program (CAP) Scholarship Recipients
- 2.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 3.7 Ways to Add Smoke to a Cocktail
- 4.The Science of Salinity in Cocktails
- 5.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes