The Pineapple: A Symbol of Hospitality
The pineapple is so much more than an ingredient in ambrosia salad, or a tropical decoration for a themed party. Years before its current incarnation as a canned and syrupy food item, the pineapple was considered an unofficial symbol of hospitality. In fact, the pineapple possesses a long and storied history unknown to many. Join Dean Callan, ambassador for Monkey Shoulder and pineapple enthusiast, as he delves in to the rich and colorful history of the spiky, tropical fruit, exploring its crucial role in multiple classic cocktails.
Thumbnail of pineapples: Lindsey Turner via Flickr
- 1.⚜️UPDATE: Tales of the Cocktail 2019 & Tropical Storm Barry ⚜️
- 2.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 3.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 4.TOP 4 FINALISTS FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® ANNOUNCED
- 5.TOP 10 NOMINEES FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® ANNOUNCED