A London Tale of Gin and Sin
Wayne Collins, founder of Mixxit bartender training and education program, and his esteemed team of Mixxit trainers review the rags to riches history of juniper spirits — gin, genever and gin cocktails. You'll learn fascinating and surprising facts about gin's role in London society throughout the last two centuries. But that's not all, the Mixxit team will also reveal secrets about London’s lost gin distilleries and their impact on London history, outside of the obvious prevalence of London gin. Further, they'll look into the mystery of where cocktails like the Martinez, Negroni, Dry Martini, Princeton and Gin Fix come from.
- 1.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 2.TOP 10 NOMINEES FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® ANNOUNCED
- 3.REGIONAL TOP 10 HONOREES FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® ANNOUNCED
- 4.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 5.TICKETS NOW ON SALE FOR TALES OF THE COCKTAIL 2019