Finding Cocktails in the Dusty Archives
Pre-Prohibition cocktails have made a huge comeback in the past decade, with bartenders spending hours searching through old cocktail books to revive favorites such as the Vieux Carre, or the Brooklyn. However, some of the best vintage cocktails aren't found in books at all; instead, they're nestled between entries in a fishing log, or scribbled on the back of medical records. Philip Greene (co-founder of the Museum of the American Cocktail, and author of two best-selling cocktail books) and Jeff "Beachbum" Berry team up on a hunt to recover those forgotten cocktails of history, and uncover hidden recipe gems in the last places you'd expect.
- 1.TOP 10 NOMINEES FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® ANNOUNCED
- 2.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 3.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 4.REGIONAL TOP 10 HONOREES FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® ANNOUNCED
- 5.TICKETS NOW ON SALE FOR TALES OF THE COCKTAIL 2019