The Fascinating Story of Frank Meier, France's Nazi-Fighting Bartender Spy
Almost everyone knows about Frank Meier; if they don't recognize him for his renowned 1936 publication, "The Artistry of Mixing Drinks," then they'll definitely know him by The Bee's Knees, his signature cocktail. Meier was far more than a celebrated bartender, however; in recent years, his occupation as a World War II spy for the French Resistance has recently come to light. Noah Rothbaum, with guest speakers Fernando Castellon and David Wondrich, seeks to bring Meier's colorful life to the public eye. From his training at the famed Hoffman house, to his mysterious disappearance, this seminar aims to solve the mysteries of the famed bartender-spy's life.
- 1.⚜️UPDATE: Tales of the Cocktail 2019 & Tropical Storm Barry ⚜️
- 2.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 3.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 4.TOP 4 FINALISTS FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® ANNOUNCED
- 5.TOP 10 NOMINEES FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® ANNOUNCED