Movers & Shakers: A Guide to Making it Abroad!
It sounds like a dream come true: moving to a completely different country, working at a job you love, and fully immersing yourself in a brand-new culture. However, it's never a good idea to make this big of a decision without first coming up with a plan. How will you plan for the move? Adjust to the cultural differences? And, most importantly, what will you do if things don't turn out like how you envisioned? Fortunately, a number of professionals within the spirits and bartending industries have taken the plunge and set up shop abroad, gaining valuable insight on the ups and downs of the experience. Join Nathan O'Neill, Ago Perrone (Award winning bartender, Head of Mixology at The Connaught in London), Chris Lowder (Head Bartender at Charles H. Four Seasons in Seoul), and nomad Frenchman Julien Lafondas they share stories and tips about bringing your career to a new country. Whether it's across the ocean, or just across city limits, this seminar is a must-see for anyone with plans to relocate.
- 1.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 2.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 3.TALES OF THE COCKTAIL FOUNDATION OPENS NOMINATIONS FOR THE 2019 SPIRITED AWARDS®
- 4.The First Steps to Starting a Spirit Brand
- 5.9 Fascinating Facts About Sotol, Tequila's Crazy Little Brother