The International Barfly’s Bucket List: Globetrotting the World's Greatest Bars
There's no shortage of "Best of" bar lists, compiled by blogs and outlets internationally, but there are few people who have traveled to as many bars throughout the globe as Jacob Briars and Simon Ford. Through their careers as bartenders and brand ambassadors, both men have had the great pleasure of being served drinks by the best of the best in every corner of the world. Briars and Ford discuss everything from who makes the best Irish coffee to where you can find the greatest dry martini. Be careful — this video might induce impulsive flight purchases to anywhere from New York City to Singapore.
Thumbnail of the Savoy: Toby Oxborrow via Flickr
- 1.Jennifer Colliau Schools Us on Cocktail History, the Daisy and More
- 2.Overheard at Tales: The Best Pics, Quotes, Tweets, and Drinks from Day 2
- 3.Overheard at Tales: The Best Pics, Quotes, Tweets, and Drinks from Day 3
- 4.Tales of the Cocktail® Announces the Top 4 Finalists for the 2017 Spirited Awards®
- 5.Michael Ian Black to Host the 2017 Spirited Awards®