The International Barfly’s Bucket List: Globetrotting the World's Greatest Bars
There's no shortage of "Best of" bar lists, compiled by blogs and outlets internationally, but there are few people who have traveled to as many bars throughout the globe as Jacob Briars and Simon Ford. Through their careers as bartenders and brand ambassadors, both men have had the great pleasure of being served drinks by the best of the best in every corner of the world. Briars and Ford discuss everything from who makes the best Irish coffee to where you can find the greatest dry martini. Be careful — this video might induce impulsive flight purchases to anywhere from New York City to Singapore.
Thumbnail of the Savoy: Toby Oxborrow via Flickr
- 1.Tales of the Cocktail® Announces 2017 Official Cocktail Competition Winner
- 2.Exploring Tippling Club's Fascinating New Scent-Inspired Menu
- 3.Can Apps Can Solve the Age-Old Problem of Inventory?
- 4.Which Bartenders Do You Look Up To?
- 5.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes