Behind the Bar
How to Respect Tradition While Pushing Boundaries as a Bartender
Although the bar industry is one in which knowledge is passed along generationally, there must be room for creativity and innovation. How can up and coming bartenders respect tradition while also pushing new boundaries? Elayne Duff with guest speakers Alex Day, Bobby Heugel, Jim Kearns and TJ Lynch discuss the need for both old school and new school mentalities behind the bar.
- 1.Jennifer Colliau Schools Us on Cocktail History, the Daisy and More
- 2.The Fascinating Story of Frank Meier, France's Nazi-Fighting Bartender Spy
- 3.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 4.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 5.How To Make Falernum, the Classic Tiki Staple