Behind the Bar
Perfecting the Three Phases of Hospitality
Ask bartender the most important component of their profession, and the answer will be "hospitality." After all, how well a cocktail is made won't matter if guests don't feel comfortable staying to drink it. Three major phases of hospitality need to be considered to create the perfect environment for guests. Jon Santer, Joaquin Simo, and Sean Kenyon each specialize in a different phase of hospitality, and, in this seminar moderated by Andy Seymour, they'll walk through the fine details of each. From the moment a guest walks in the door, to the atmosphere they come into contact with once inside, and even to creating a sense of community within the staff, this video has everything you'd want to know about the most crucial aspect in a bar.
- 1.Jennifer Colliau Schools Us on Cocktail History, the Daisy and More
- 2.Overheard at Tales: The Best Pics, Quotes, Tweets, and Drinks from Day 2
- 3.Overheard at Tales: The Best Pics, Quotes, Tweets, and Drinks from Day 3
- 4.Tales of the Cocktail® Announces the Top 4 Finalists for the 2017 Spirited Awards®
- 5.Michael Ian Black to Host the 2017 Spirited Awards®