Behind the Bar
Perfecting the Three Phases of Hospitality
Ask bartender the most important component of their profession, and the answer will be "hospitality." After all, how well a cocktail is made won't matter if guests don't feel comfortable staying to drink it. Three major phases of hospitality need to be considered to create the perfect environment for guests. Jon Santer, Joaquin Simo, and Sean Kenyon each specialize in a different phase of hospitality, and, in this seminar moderated by Andy Seymour, they'll walk through the fine details of each. From the moment a guest walks in the door, to the atmosphere they come into contact with once inside, and even to creating a sense of community within the staff, this video has everything you'd want to know about the most crucial aspect in a bar.
- 1.Tales of the Cocktail® Announces 2017 Official Cocktail Competition Winner
- 2.Exploring Tippling Club's Fascinating New Scent-Inspired Menu
- 3.Can Apps Can Solve the Age-Old Problem of Inventory?
- 4.Which Bartenders Do You Look Up To?
- 5.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes