Behind the Bar
BYOB: Build Your Own Brand
You've read the "how-to" books and read every blog post on the subject, but do you really know what it takes to start your own spirits brand, and hurdle over the daunting "90% failure" statistic that befalls most startup companies? This seminar takes you beyond the sterile instructional materials you're used to, and uses real-world examples to provide a more comprehensive outlook on the most practical practices to implement when starting a company. With a panel consisting of qualified spirits professionals (Simon Ford, Jasper Nelissen, Melanie Asher, Missy Koefod, and Daniel Singer), this seminar will set you on the path to realizing your entrepreneurial goals.
- 1.TOP 10 NOMINEES FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® ANNOUNCED
- 2.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 3.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 4.REGIONAL TOP 10 HONOREES FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® ANNOUNCED
- 5.TICKETS NOW ON SALE FOR TALES OF THE COCKTAIL 2019