Bacardi Blending Facility Trip Tour Timeslot
Thank you for RSVP'ing that you will attend the Bacardi Blending Facility Trip!
The tours will take place on Tuesday April 12th. Since this is a working day for the facility we need to follow safety guidelines for the facility.
In order to attend the tour, you will need to make sure you follow these safety guidelines in order to go on the tour:
On your visit you must dress:
- Safety Vest (provided by Bacardi)
- Completely Closed Shoes
- Long Trousers
- Additional Safety Equipment (provided by Bacardi)
View the guidelines here: https://goo.gl/3SAN6t
If you are not wearing the proper attire then we will not allow you to board the bus to go to the facility. We must ensure that everyone follows these rules otherwise the facility may get shut down if someone is not in compliance.
Each tour time slot listed is the time that the tour will leave the Hilton Reforma to go to the Bacardi Blending Facility.
- It will take about an hour to get to the facility. Once you arrive at the facility there will be safety attire that you have to wear.
- The Tour will then take about 45 minutes followed by a bite to eat and a cocktail and then you will get back on the bus to go back to the Hilton Reforma.
- The entire trip will take about 3 hours--so please be prepared.
Listed below are the Tour time slots that are available. Each tour can only accommodate 40 attendees. It is first come first serve to sign up.
- The Tours will also be in English or Spanish so please consider this when selecting your time slot.
- If you have any questions please email: Christina Sudderth,firstname.lastname@example.org