Sponsorship Features and Benefits
Tales of the Cocktail® 2018 Sponsorship Benefits and Features
Why host an event at Tales of the Cocktail?
- Tales of the Cocktail unites members of the hospitality industry from over 35 countries across the globe .
- Tales is an opportunity to connect one-on-one with the world’s most influential bartenders.
- Industry members attend from the largest markets, as well as smaller emerging markets.
- Tales of the Cocktail offers the opportunity to build your brand, not only at our events, but also year round through our rapidly expanding digital platform.
- Tales is an unbeatable event to launch a new brand or product .
- Event listed on the official Tales of the Cocktail schedule online and in the official app.
- Brand profile on website with direct links to your website.
- Opportunity to share press releases and materials in Industry News section on TalesoftheCocktail.org .
- Access to the credentialed media list of 200+ vetted outlets.
- Access to attendee data pertaining to your events .
- Preferred ticket pricing (some exclusions apply) .
- Sponsor credentials for access to other Tales events.
- Credentials are allotted per your event sponsorship. Inquire for access details.
- Preferred hotel pricing and opportunities for room blocks.
- Private registration area in the Credential Holder Registration.
- Opportunity to network with other sponsors, presenters and media.
- Dedicated Tales Team member to assist through event execution .
- On-site staff support- See event details.
- Preferred local vendors list.
- Early bird pricing for events booked by February 28, 2018.
- Preferred pricing on digital marketing campaigns .
- Tales of the Cocktail is the annual event that supports the Tales of the Cocktail Foundation. The Tales of the Cocktail Foundation is a 501(C) 3, EIN 84-1701381.
Tales of the Cocktail strives to offer great value in participating at the event. Your Tasting Room sponsorship fees are split with the host hotel and include the following amenities and support services to help your event run smoothly. The Tales of the Cocktail team is always available to help from the time of booking through execution, so please do not hesitate to ask!
Event Amenities Include:
- Entry Signage with Easel
- Tales of the Cocktail 5 oz. Acrylic Cups (as much as needed)
- 4 cases of Mountain Valley Spring Water
- Ice and 2 Bus Tubs; Tales will provide Kold Draft Ice
- Hotel Linens
- Cocktail napkins
- Trash Receptacle and Clean Up at the end of the event
- Tables choices of —6’ x 30”; 6’ x 18”; 5’; 36” cocktail round;
- based on available inventory
- Two Complimentary Hotel Attendants during the hours of the Tasting Room session **
- One Tales of the Cocktail Staff member*
- One Tales of the Cocktail Fellow*
*Some exclusions apply. Tales of the Cocktail staff and fellows are available for assistance during setup and event execution, but cannot serve or prep alcoholic beverages.
** 'Brand Education' Sessions will receive one (1) Hotel Attendant. 'Grab and Geaux' Sessions do not include a Hotel Attendant.
The Tasting Rooms are a blank slate to give you full creative control on how to showcase your brand. We have put together a comprehensive list of local vendors who can assist with all of our event needs including the following items which are not covered by the sponsorship fee.
- Cocktail Prep & Service- Not Included
- All spirits must be purchased by Tales of the Cocktail Foundation. Orders must be placed with your Tales contact by the sponsor by May 1. NO spirits can be brought on site.
- Tools needed for cocktail execution
- Kitchen or fridge/freezer space within the hotel
- Cocktail ingredients—Fresh produce, juices, bitters, mixers, etc.
- Ingredients can be purchased through the hotel and can be applied towards the F&B minimum or brought in.
- Event Execution- Not Included
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Décor, Models, Talent, and Musicians
- Food can only be purchased through the hotel and not brought in via outside vendors.
- Plates, utensils, burners, glassware, etc. (Check with your Conference Services Manager at the Hotel Monteleone for rental options. Appropriate plates, utensils, etc. will be included with food purchase.)
Sponsor Integration in the Seminar
- Product integration and third party validation as your brand is woven into the content of the seminar, the recipes and the demonstrations.
- Signage at your seminar that acknowledges your brand and the partnership.
- Opportunity for the brand to have recipe handouts or POS for each guest at their place setting. Items can be shipped to the Tales of the Cocktail office to be set up by our staff.
- Guaranteed sponsor seating in the seminar.
- If applicable, and only determined by the presenter, we may elect to use a spokesperson from your company as a member of the panel.
As part of your sponsorship package, Tales of the Cocktail provides the following:
- Pre-Event Logistics
- All ticketing and event promotion.
- Presenter air travel stipend, accommodations and airport transfers.
- All presenter credentials for events.
- Cocktail Service & Execution
- All spirits (not applicable to Exclusive Tasting Seminars).
- Cocktail Apprentice Staff to execute and serve the cocktails.
- All cocktail ingredients and mixers.
- All tools and containers needed for drink preparation and service.
- All coordination and execution of the seminar.
- On-Site Setup
- Complete AV set ups in each seminar room, excluding laptops.
- Hotel banquet servers.
- Kold Draft ice.
- Cocktail napkins.
- Signage including sponsor brands and the daily event schedule.
- Tables, Chairs and Linens.
- Tales of the Cocktail 5 oz. Acrylic Cups or, in certain cases, glassware.
- Mountain Valley Spring Water.
- Support Provided
- Tales of the Cocktail Room Teams.
- Tales of the Cocktail Fellows.