Vermouth and Tonic with a Floral Twist: The Lively Rogue Cooler
In this refreshing drink from Mark Ward, St-Germain draws out the bright floral notes of Regal Rogue's herbacious, bianco-style Lively White Vermouth.
- 2 ounces Regal Rogue Lively White
- 1 teaspoon St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 1 wedge of lemon
- 1 wedge of lime
- tonic water
In a collins glass, add Regal Rogue Lively White and St-Germain. Fill with ice and tonic water. Squeeze a wedge of lemon and a wedge of lime, and drop each into the glass. Add a sprig of rosemary and give it a brief stir.
- 1.⚜️UPDATE: Tales of the Cocktail 2019 & Tropical Storm Barry ⚜️
- 2.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 3.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 4.TOP 4 FINALISTS FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® ANNOUNCED
- 5.TOP 10 NOMINEES FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® ANNOUNCED