Fruity and fun, this tiki-style cocktail brings the beach to your backyard.
- 11⁄2 ounce white rum
- 1⁄2 ounce Marie Brizard Parfait Amour Liqueur
- 3⁄4 ounce fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh passion fruit juice
- 1⁄4 ounce St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram Cordial
- 1 ounce egg white
- 3 pineapple leaves
- 1 blazed passion fruit
Combine all ingredients into a shaker. Dry shake first, then wet shake and strain into a tiki glass filled with ice. Garnish with a blazed passion fruit and three pineapple leaves.
- 1.Jennifer Colliau Schools Us on Cocktail History, the Daisy and More
- 2.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 3.Tales of the Cocktail® Announces the Top 4 Finalists for the 2017 Spirited Awards®
- 4.7 Ways to Add Smoke to a Cocktail
- 5.An Open Letter to the Tales of the Cocktail® Community