The Cherry Orchard
"This cocktail is a dedication to the famous Russian writer Anton Pavlovich Chekhov, and to his creation The Cherry Orchard. Orthodox Russian Bar promotes the culture of drinking cocktails based on spirits from Russia and the former Soviet republics.The bar menu's theme is dedicated to outstanding Russian personalities — artists, poets, writers and composers. Each section is named after a famous creator of art and the cocktails inside it are inspired by their works." - created by Dmitriy Suvorov of Orthodox Russian Bar
- 30 milliliters Cherry infused rye Samogon (Russian moonshine)
- 20 milliliters Martini Riserva Speciale Rubino vermouth
- 15 milliliters Campari
- 10 milliliters white cacao liqueur
- 1 dash Bitter Truth Chocolate Bitters
- orange zest
Cherry infused rye samogon (russian local distillate) - 30 ml.
Martini Rubino reserva vermouth - 20 ml.
Campari - 15 ml.
White cacao liquor - 10 ml.
Biter Truth chocolate bitter - 1 dash
- 1.Tales of the Cocktail Foundation Announces 2019 Cocktail Apprentice Program (CAP) Scholarship Recipients
- 2.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 3.7 Ways to Add Smoke to a Cocktail
- 4.The Science of Salinity in Cocktails
- 5.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes