The Surf and Breeze
With the help of Don Q Oak Barrel Spiced Rum's golden warmth, this daiquiri will make you feel like you're on a relaxing beach vacation, even if you drink it in the middle of winter. Created by Jack Sanders of RN74 Seattle.
- 1.5 ounces Don Q Oak Barrel Spiced Rum
- .5 ounce grapefruit and tarragon shrub
- .5 ounce key lime juice
- .25 ounce Giffard vanilla liqueur
- 1 bar spoon Zoi Greek yogurt (plain)
- 2 dashes Scrappy's grapefruit bitters
Add all ingredients to a shaker; add ice, shake, and fine strain into a chilled coupe. Garnish with several key lime wheels on a skewer.
- 1.Motherhood for a Bartender: How the Industry Becomes Your Village
- 2.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 3.Aisha Tyler Likes Her Cocktails Classic, Strong and Bottled
- 4.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 5.Meet the Man Behind Instagram's Fastest-Growing Cocktail Account