Spiced Palmer Daiquiri
A rum-soaked variation of the classic Arnold Palmer, this drink is just as satisfying as its non alcoholic predecessor. The flavorful baking spices of Old New Orleans Cajun Spice Rum taste fantastic when paired up with mint and lemon. Created by Holli Freeman of Red Fish Grill.
- 2 ounces Old New Orleans Cajun Spice Rum
- 3⁄4 ounce organic mint mélange simple syrup (recipe below)
- 3⁄4 ounce lemon juice
Put ingredients in a shaker, add ice, shake until blended, and strain into a chilled coupe glass. Garnish with a lemon peel and a single mint leaf.
For the organic mint mélange simple syrup: Steep two tea bags in one cup of hot water for 5 minutes and one cup of sugar and let simmer until dissolved.
- 1.Motherhood for a Bartender: How the Industry Becomes Your Village
- 2.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 3.Aisha Tyler Likes Her Cocktails Classic, Strong and Bottled
- 4.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 5.Meet the Man Behind Instagram's Fastest-Growing Cocktail Account