Sour in Spanish Harlem
"This is a riff off of a New York Sour with stunning results," says Bob Peters, lead bartender of The Punch Room in Charlotte, N.C.
- 2 ounces Vida Mezcal
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- fresh muddled lemon and lime
Shake ingredients and double strain into glass with fresh ice. Float red wine on top (Peters uses Cabernet). Garnish with orange and homemade brandied cherry.
- 1.Jennifer Colliau Schools Us on Cocktail History, the Daisy and More
- 2.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 3.Tales of the Cocktail® Announces the Top 4 Finalists for the 2017 Spirited Awards®
- 4.7 Ways to Add Smoke to a Cocktail
- 5.An Open Letter to the Tales of the Cocktail® Community