Sons & Daughters
"Inspired by the Sons and Daughters of Liberty, who were not afraid to put and end to tyranny, this cocktail is a toast to diversity, using untamable ingredients. This is the first course of a cocktail tasting menu inspired by the history of Philadelphia and the American Revolution." - created by Brian Maxwell of The Franklin Mortgage & Investment Co.
- 1.5 ounces mezcal
- 1 ounce Amaro Montenegro
- .75 ounce pistachio orgeat
- .5 ounce Chianti reduction
- .75 ounce lime juice
Shake and strain into a large wine glass. Fill with crushed ice. Garnish with Mint Sprigs and powdered sugar.
- 1.Tales of the Cocktail Foundation Announces 2019 Cocktail Apprentice Program (CAP) Scholarship Recipients
- 2.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 3.7 Ways to Add Smoke to a Cocktail
- 4.The Science of Salinity in Cocktails
- 5.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes