Ramp Up Your Teatime with "Shafer's Eureka"
Atsby Amberthorn, Uncouth Wildflower or Sutton Cellar Brown Label vermouth level the heat of bourbon in this cocktail by Jeremiah Blake of Holland House in Nashville, Tennessee. This recipe appears in Adam Ford's "Vermouth."
- 13⁄4 ounce dry-style vermouth
- 3⁄4 ounce bourbon
- 11⁄4 ounce chamomile tea
- grapefruit bitters
Pour all ingredients into mixing glass filled with ice. Stir 20 times and strain into brandy snifter.
- 1.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 2.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 3.TALES OF THE COCKTAIL FOUNDATION OPENS NOMINATIONS FOR THE 2019 SPIRITED AWARDS®
- 4.The First Steps to Starting a Spirit Brand
- 5.9 Fascinating Facts About Sotol, Tequila's Crazy Little Brother