Run the Jewels
The Ladies' Room in Chicago uses their own housemade take on Green Chartreuse in this drink, but the standard-issue version would probably work if you're not up to creating your own herbal liqueur from scratch.
- 1⁄2 ounce Green Chartreuse
- 1⁄4 ounce Noilly Prat Rouge
- 1⁄4 ounce Punt e Mes
- 1 ounce Hayman's Old Tom Gin
Stir all ingredients well and strain into chilled couple glass. Express orange peel, then wrap around amarena cherry and skewer on 4" bamboo pick.
- 1.TALES OF THE COCKTAIL FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® WINNERS
- 2.TOP 4 FINALISTS FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® ANNOUNCED
- 3.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 4.TOP 10 NOMINEES FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® ANNOUNCED
- 5.TALES OF THE COCKTAIL FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES 2019 GRANTS RECIPIENTS