Run the Jewels
The Ladies' Room in Chicago uses their own housemade take on Green Chartreuse in this drink, but the standard-issue version would probably work if you're not up to creating your own herbal liqueur from scratch.
- 1⁄2 ounce Green Chartreuse
- 1⁄4 ounce Noilly Prat Rouge
- 1⁄4 ounce Punt e Mes
- 1 ounce Hayman's Old Tom Gin
Stir all ingredients well and strain into chilled couple glass. Express orange peel, then wrap around amarena cherry and skewer on 4" bamboo pick.
- 1.Jennifer Colliau Schools Us on Cocktail History, the Daisy and More
- 2.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 3.Tales of the Cocktail® Announces the Top 4 Finalists for the 2017 Spirited Awards®
- 4.7 Ways to Add Smoke to a Cocktail
- 5.An Open Letter to the Tales of the Cocktail® Community