Run the Jewels
The Ladies' Room in Chicago uses their own housemade take on Green Chartreuse in this drink, but the standard-issue version would probably work if you're not up to creating your own herbal liqueur from scratch.
- 1⁄2 ounce Green Chartreuse
- 1⁄4 ounce Noilly Prat Rouge
- 1⁄4 ounce Punt e Mes
- 1 ounce Hayman's Old Tom Gin
Stir all ingredients well and strain into chilled couple glass. Express orange peel, then wrap around amarena cherry and skewer on 4" bamboo pick.
- 1.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 2.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 3.Enter the 2019 Marie Brizard ‘Toast to HerStory’ Cocktail Challenge by May 24th for a Chance to Win a Trip to Bordeaux, France!
- 4.TICKETS NOW ON SALE FOR TALES OF THE COCKTAIL 2019
- 5.TALES OF THE COCKTAIL FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES TALES OF THE COCKTAIL® 2019 OFFICIAL COCKTAIL COMPETITION