Ransack Sour Daiquiri
Saying goodbye to summer is never an easy task; however, that doesn't mean it can't be a delicious one. The secret spice blend of Black Magic Black Spiced Rum blends together with the allspice and clove of Pimento Dram, ushering in the warm flavors of autumn, while a faint hint of lime captures the final fleeting days of summer. Created by Jason Sorbet of 21st Amendment.
- 2 ounces Black Magic Black Spiced Rum
- .75 ounce lime juice
- .5 ounce Pimento Dram
- .25 ounce cinnamon syrup
Pour all ingredients into a shaker filled with ice. Shake it up. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and serve.
- 1.Motherhood for a Bartender: How the Industry Becomes Your Village
- 2.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 3.Aisha Tyler Likes Her Cocktails Classic, Strong and Bottled
- 4.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 5.Meet the Man Behind Instagram's Fastest-Growing Cocktail Account