The Pomp Toddy
It’s pinkies out for this elegant take on a tea-based Toddy from Pomp & Whimsy, a delightfully flavorful gin liqueur infused with 16 whole botanicals including juniper, coriander, lychee, orange, lavender and jasmine pearls. In this cocktail, Pomp & Whimsy is combined with cinnamon-steeped Earl Grey tea. Serve in your best tea set!
- 2 ounces Pomp & Whimsy Gin Liqueur
- 2 ounces Earl Gray tea
- 1 cinnamon stick
Steep tea and cinnamon stick together in hot water for 3-4 minutes. Measure Pomp & Whimsy and steeped tea into teacup, and garnish with lemon wheel and dried lavender. Serve immediately.
- 1.Tales of the Cocktail Foundation Announces 2019 Cocktail Apprentice Program (CAP) Scholarship Recipients
- 2.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 3.7 Ways to Add Smoke to a Cocktail
- 4.The Science of Salinity in Cocktails
- 5.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes