The Perfect Pisco Sour
You can make this standard Pisco Sour recipe at home or at the bar.
- 3 ounces pisco
- 1 ounce fresh sqeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1 egg white
- Amargo Chuncho bitters
Fill a shaker with ice. Add the first four ingredients and shake vigorously for 20-25 seconds. Pour into a cold glass and top with a few dashes of bitters. Make sure to regulate foam so that it is not excessive, the foamy layer should be approximately half an inch in thickness.
- 1.⚜️UPDATE: Tales of the Cocktail 2019 & Tropical Storm Barry ⚜️
- 2.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 3.TOP 10 NOMINEES FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® ANNOUNCED
- 4.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 5.TOP 4 FINALISTS FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® ANNOUNCED