This wintery cocktail from Absolut Elyx combines pear, apple, and a little smokiness!
To check out more Absolut Elyx cocktails, as well as there online boutique of wonderfully shiny barware, click here.
- 4 parts Absolut Elix
- 1 part Calvados
- 5 parts Pear Juice
- 5 parts Chilled Lapsang Souchong Tea
- 2 parts Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 2 parts Sugar Syrup (1:1)
- 1 piece Dried Lemon Slice
Method: Combine all ingredients in a shaker tin over cubed ice.
Shake then strain into copper pineapple over cubed ice.
Cap with crushed ice and garnish.
- 1.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 2.Tales of the Cocktail Foundation Announces 2019 Cocktail Apprentice Program (CAP) Scholarship Recipients
- 3.7 Ways to Add Smoke to a Cocktail
- 4.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 5.16 Tips for Barrel-Aging Your Cocktails