OK, No Cream
If you're a fan of after-dinner coffee, but you'd like to skip the exorbitant sweetness of creamy coffee liqueurs, this drink created by Doug Petry of RYE in Louisville, KY is for you. Galliano Ristretto, a cream-free coffee liqueur, is matched in depth of flavor by Fernet Branca and Cardamaro, for an herbaceous, digestif substitute (or complement) for dessert.
- 1 ounce Galliano Ristretto
- 1 ounce Fernet Branca
- 1 ounce Cardamaro
- 2 dashes Bittermen's Mole Bitters
Add all ingredients into a mixing glass. Add ice and stir for 15-20 seconds. Strain into a chilled coupe glass. No garnish.
- 1.⚜️UPDATE: Tales of the Cocktail 2019 & Tropical Storm Barry ⚜️
- 2.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 3.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 4.TOP 4 FINALISTS FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® ANNOUNCED
- 5.TOP 10 NOMINEES FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® ANNOUNCED