Noggin' on Heaven's Door
Created by Jason Sorbet of 21st Amendment Bar at La Louisiane and Tristan Ferchl of Catahoula Hotel. PS: enjoy this cocktail at this year's Tales of the Toddy! Get your tickets here.
- 11⁄2 ounce brown butter-washed Tuaca
- 3 ounces egg nog mix (recipe below)
- 1 ounce armagnac-infused whipped cream (recipe below)
- nutmeg salt
Combine Tuaca with 3 ounces of eggnog mix (recipe below). Top with a quick whip of the Armagnac infused whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg salt on top.
Egg Nog Mix
- 8 oz whole milk
- 2 oz heavy cream
- 2 oz Pierre Ferrand 1840 Cognac
- .5 cup sugar
- 1 egg
Combine ingredients. Makes enough for 4 drinks.
Armagnac Infused Whip Cream
- 7 oz heavy cream
- 1 oz whole milk
- 2 oz Dumangin Marc Armagnac
- .5 cup of sugar
- Combine in iSi and charge with whipper.
This amount will roughly top 6 cocktails.