The Mumm Julep
In celebration of the "Greatest Two Minutes in Sports," a riff on the mint julep by G.H. Mumm, the official champagne of the 142nd Annual Kentucky Derby.
- 3 ounces G.H. Mumm Champagne
- .5 ounce Martell Cognac
- 1 sugar cube
- 6-7 mint leaves
In a julep tin or rocks glass, add mint leaves and sugar cube and a splash of water. Gently press mint leaves with a muddler to release oils. Add Cognac, Champagne and crushed ice, and stir gently. Top with more crushed ice to mound. Garnish with a mint bouquet and lemon peel.
- 1.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 2.TOP 10 NOMINEES FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® ANNOUNCED
- 3.REGIONAL TOP 10 HONOREES FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® ANNOUNCED
- 4.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 5.TICKETS NOW ON SALE FOR TALES OF THE COCKTAIL 2019