Americano's "Meadow for Eeyore" is the Chamomile Highball We All Deserve
The classic highball uses Portland-based Imbue Petal & Thorn vermouth. Created by Kate Bolton of Americano (Portland, Oregon).
- 11⁄2 ounce Imbue Petal & Thorn vermouth
- 1⁄2 ounce honey syrup (1:1)
- 10 dashes chamomile tincture
- tonic water (Americano uses Q Tonic)
Build the cocktail in its serving glass. Garnish with a lavender flower (or a seasonal flower) and a lime wheel.
- 1.TOP 10 NOMINEES FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® ANNOUNCED
- 2.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 3.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 4.Tales of the Cocktail Foundation Announces Top 10 Nominees for the 13th Annual Spirited Awards® Writing & Media Categories
- 5.REGIONAL TOP 10 HONOREES FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® ANNOUNCED