Americano's "Meadow for Eeyore" is the Chamomile Highball We All Deserve
The classic highball uses Portland-based Imbue Petal & Thorn vermouth. Created by Kate Bolton of Americano (Portland, Oregon).
- 11⁄2 ounce Imbue Petal & Thorn vermouth
- 1⁄2 ounce honey syrup (1:1)
- 10 dashes chamomile tincture
- tonic water (Americano uses Q Tonic)
Build the cocktail in its serving glass. Garnish with a lavender flower (or a seasonal flower) and a lime wheel.
- 1.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 2.Tales of the Cocktail Foundation Announces 2019 Cocktail Apprentice Program (CAP) Scholarship Recipients
- 3.7 Ways to Add Smoke to a Cocktail
- 4.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 5.16 Tips for Barrel-Aging Your Cocktails