If you're a fan of rye whiskey, and looking to go beyond the usual holiday cocktails, this beauty from Miguel Buencamino of Holy City Handcraft is our recommendation. The spiciness of WhistlePig 10 Year Straight Rye Whiskey is the perfect foundation for this herbal, creamy combo of flavors.
- 2 ounces WhistlePig 10 Year Straight Rye Whiskey
- .5 ounce Ginger Liqueur
- .75 ounce Mocha Cream
- .25 ounce Creme de Cacao
- .25 ounce Rosemary Simple Syrup
- 4 drops Cocoa Bitters
- .5 teaspoon Cocoa Powder
- 1 piece Wondermade Bourbon Marshmallow
- 1 piece Rosemary Sprig Garnish
Combine WhistlePig Rye Whiskey, Kings Ginger, creme de cacao, mocha cream, simple, bitters with ice. Shake then double strain over ice. Top with a toasted Wondermade marshmallow and sprinkle cocoa powder over top. Garnish with a rosemary sprig and holiday decor of your choice! Serve and enjoy. Bonus points: grate fresh cinnamon over top as well.
- 1.TOP 10 NOMINEES FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® ANNOUNCED
- 2.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 3.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 4.REGIONAL TOP 10 HONOREES FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® ANNOUNCED
- 5.TICKETS NOW ON SALE FOR TALES OF THE COCKTAIL 2019