The Last Tango in Modena
Created by Matthew Biancaniello of the Library Bar in the Hollywood Roosevelt (Los Angeles).
- 1 ounce 25-year-old traditional balsamic vinegar, preferable Leonardo e Robert’s gourmet blends
- 2 ounces Hendrick's gin
- St. Germain foam
- slice of fresh strawberry, for garnish
In a cocktail shaker, muddle the strawberries and vinegar, then add the gin and ice. Shake, then strain into a Quaffer glass without ice or a rocks glass filled with ice. Top with the St. Germain foam and garnish with the strawberry slice.
To make St. Germain foam:
In an iSi cream whipper, combine 1 cup St. Germain and 1 cup egg whites and seal. Charge the canister with two N2O cartridges, shake, and refrigerate overnight before using. The foam will keep in the cream whipper in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- 1.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 2.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 3.Enter the 2019 Marie Brizard ‘Toast to HerStory’ Cocktail Challenge by May 24th for a Chance to Win a Trip to Bordeaux, France!
- 4.TICKETS NOW ON SALE FOR TALES OF THE COCKTAIL 2019
- 5.TALES OF THE COCKTAIL FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES TALES OF THE COCKTAIL® 2019 OFFICIAL COCKTAIL COMPETITION