La Poire: A Wintry Vermouth Highball with Pear and Rosemary
This decidedly wintry cocktail brings together flavors of pear, vermouth and rosemary. Created by Jacques Bezuidenhout, Wildhawk (San Francisco, California).
- 2 ounces La Quintinye Vermouth Royal Extra-Dry
- 1⁄2 ounce Mathilde Pear liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce lemon juice
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- club soda
- lemon wheel
- sprig of rosemary
Build in a highball glass with ice. Stir to mix ingredients. Garnish with lemon wheel and a sprig of rosemary.
- 1.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 2.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 3.Enter the 2019 Marie Brizard ‘Toast to HerStory’ Cocktail Challenge by May 24th for a Chance to Win a Trip to Bordeaux, France!
- 4.TICKETS NOW ON SALE FOR TALES OF THE COCKTAIL 2019
- 5.TALES OF THE COCKTAIL FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES TALES OF THE COCKTAIL® 2019 OFFICIAL COCKTAIL COMPETITION