La Poire: A Wintry Vermouth Highball with Pear and Rosemary
This decidedly wintry cocktail brings together flavors of pear, vermouth and rosemary. Created by Jacques Bezuidenhout, Wildhawk (San Francisco, California).
- 2 ounces La Quintinye Vermouth Royal Extra-Dry
- 1⁄2 ounce Mathilde Pear liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce lemon juice
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- club soda
- lemon wheel
- sprig of rosemary
Build in a highball glass with ice. Stir to mix ingredients. Garnish with lemon wheel and a sprig of rosemary.
- 1.Congratulations to the Spirited Awards Regional Top 10 Lists
- 2.Tales of the Cocktail Foundation Announces 12th Annual Spirited Awards® Winners
- 3.Tales of the Cocktail Foundation Responds to Adam Seger’s Arrest
- 4.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 5.The Top Four Finalists for the 12th Annual Spirited Awards®