A Vermouth Expert's Version of the Perfect Hanky Panky
Try Atsby Armadillo Cake, Dolin Rouge or Ransom Sweet in place of traditional styles in this classic gin and vermouth cocktail. From Adam Ford's "Vermouth."
- 21⁄2 ounce sweet vermouth
- 3⁄4 ounce London Dry gin
- 1⁄4 ounce Fernet-Branca
- 1 orange peel
Pour all ingredients into a mixing glass filled with ice. Stir until very cold. Strain into small cordial glass. Garnish in the warmer months with a raspberry, in the cooler months with a fig.
- 1.Motherhood for a Bartender: How the Industry Becomes Your Village
- 2.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 3.Aisha Tyler Likes Her Cocktails Classic, Strong and Bottled
- 4.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 5.Meet the Man Behind Instagram's Fastest-Growing Cocktail Account