A Vermouth Expert's Version of the Perfect Hanky Panky
Try Atsby Armadillo Cake, Dolin Rouge or Ransom Sweet in place of traditional styles in this classic gin and vermouth cocktail. From Adam Ford's "Vermouth."
- 21⁄2 ounce sweet vermouth
- 3⁄4 ounce London Dry gin
- 1⁄4 ounce Fernet-Branca
- 1 orange peel
Pour all ingredients into a mixing glass filled with ice. Stir until very cold. Strain into small cordial glass. Garnish in the warmer months with a raspberry, in the cooler months with a fig.
- 1.TOP 10 NOMINEES FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® ANNOUNCED
- 2.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 3.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 4.Tales of the Cocktail Foundation Announces Top 10 Nominees for the 13th Annual Spirited Awards® Writing & Media Categories
- 5.REGIONAL TOP 10 HONOREES FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® ANNOUNCED