A Vermouth Expert's Version of the Perfect Hanky Panky
Try Atsby Armadillo Cake, Dolin Rouge or Ransom Sweet in place of traditional styles in this classic gin and vermouth cocktail. From Adam Ford's "Vermouth."
- 21⁄2 ounce sweet vermouth
- 3⁄4 ounce London Dry gin
- 1⁄4 ounce Fernet-Branca
- 1 orange peel
Pour all ingredients into a mixing glass filled with ice. Stir until very cold. Strain into small cordial glass. Garnish in the warmer months with a raspberry, in the cooler months with a fig.
- 1.Tales of the Cocktail® Announces 2017 Official Cocktail Competition Winner
- 2.Exploring Tippling Club's Fascinating New Scent-Inspired Menu
- 3.Can Apps Can Solve the Age-Old Problem of Inventory?
- 4.Which Bartenders Do You Look Up To?
- 5.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes