Bright and boozy with a hint of raspberry, this cocktail will bring a ray of sunshine into anyone's day.
Image courtesy of Marie Brizard
- 3⁄4 ounce Cedar Ridge single malt whiskey
- 3⁄4 ounce London Dry gin
- 3⁄4 ounce Marie Brizard Apry Liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 ounce egg white
- 1 bar spoon raspberry syrup
- dried raspberry powder
Combine all ingredients into a shaker. Dry shake first, then wet shake and strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish with dried raspberry powder.
- 1.Jennifer Colliau Schools Us on Cocktail History, the Daisy and More
- 2.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 3.Tales of the Cocktail® Announces the Top 4 Finalists for the 2017 Spirited Awards®
- 4.7 Ways to Add Smoke to a Cocktail
- 5.An Open Letter to the Tales of the Cocktail® Community