- 11⁄2 ounce Nikka Coffey Grain Whiskey
- 1 ounce apple brandy
- 1⁄2 ounce rich simple syrup
- 3-4 shiso leaves
- 3-4 mint leaves
Add simple syrup, mint and shiso leaves to glass and muddle. Add brandy and whiskey to glass with crushed ice and stir. Garnish with a shiso leaf and sprinkle of matcha powder.
- 1.Tales of the Cocktail® Announces 2017 Official Cocktail Competition Winner
- 2.Exploring Tippling Club's Fascinating New Scent-Inspired Menu
- 3.Can Apps Can Solve the Age-Old Problem of Inventory?
- 4.Which Bartenders Do You Look Up To?
- 5.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes