Note: to achieve the trademark "fluffy" orange juice that's made the Garibaldi an instant classic at Dante, Naren Young runs the OJ through a very high-speed Breville juicer. “It spins at such a pace that it aerates the juice and makes the texture extremely thick and frothy," says Young. "People ask if we shake the juice or if we add egg whites to it."
- 11⁄2 ounce Campari
- fresh orange juice
Add 2 ice cubes to glass. Add Campari and a little of the OJ. Stir well to combine. Add 1 more ice cube and fill remainder of glass with OJ. Garnish with an orange wedge resting on rim and a plastic stirrer.
- 1.Tales of the Cocktail Foundation Announces 2019 Cocktail Apprentice Program (CAP) Scholarship Recipients
- 2.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 3.7 Ways to Add Smoke to a Cocktail
- 4.The Science of Salinity in Cocktails
- 5.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes