This Cocktail Has Vermouth and Spice and "Everything Nice"
Vya Vermouth and Essensia Orange Muscat create a symphony of bittersweet orange and winter spices in this nostalgic vermouth on-the-rocks cocktail. Warm sweet hints of cardamom and clove from Vya Sweet balance with cool, fresh herbs of Vya Extra Dry. Essensia and Green Chartreuse add sweetness and complexity. You can pick up a bottle of sweet here and a bottle of dry here, via Drink Up NY.
- 2 ounces Vya Sweet Vermouth
- 1 ounce Vya Extra Dry Vermouth
- 3⁄4 ounce Essensia Orange Muscat
- 1 dash Green Chartreuse
Combine ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake vigorously. Strain in a glass with ice and add an orange peel.
- 1.TALES OF THE COCKTAIL FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® WINNERS
- 2.TOP 4 FINALISTS FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® ANNOUNCED
- 3.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 4.TOP 10 NOMINEES FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® ANNOUNCED
- 5.TALES OF THE COCKTAIL FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES 2019 GRANTS RECIPIENTS