Created by Richard Delahoyde, bartender at The Vintage Cocktail Club in Dublin, Ireland. "This drink has brought me to the Irish final of the Bacardi Legacy Cocktail Competition three times now," he says. "The flavors I used are memories from my childhood that would also go well with the flavors in Bacardi Carta Blanca. The name Eris comes from the Greek story, the apple of discord, which is a story of how something small can turn into something huge. Like a cocktail for a competition some day taking me to a global stage."
- 50 milliliters Bacardi Carta Blanca
- 30 milliliters fresh lemon juice
- 20 milliliters Monin Green Apple Syrup
- 15 milliliters vanilla liqueur
- 5 milliliters cinnamon liqueur
- fresh mint leaves
Shake ingredients with ice and double strain into coupe.
- 1.How To Build That Shaker Stamina
- 2.A Different Kind of Buzz: How to Use Coffee in Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 3.Secrets to Success: The 7 Habits of the World's Best Bars
- 4.Tales of the Cocktail on Tour in Edinburgh Offers Largest Schedule to Date
- 5.The International Barfly’s Bucket List: Globetrotting the World's Greatest Bars