Created by Richard Delahoyde, bartender at The Vintage Cocktail Club in Dublin, Ireland. "This drink has brought me to the Irish final of the Bacardi Legacy Cocktail Competition three times now," he says. "The flavors I used are memories from my childhood that would also go well with the flavors in Bacardi Carta Blanca. The name Eris comes from the Greek story, the apple of discord, which is a story of how something small can turn into something huge. Like a cocktail for a competition some day taking me to a global stage."
- 50 milliliters Bacardi Carta Blanca
- 30 milliliters fresh lemon juice
- 20 milliliters Monin Green Apple Syrup
- 15 milliliters vanilla liqueur
- 5 milliliters cinnamon liqueur
- fresh mint leaves
Shake ingredients with ice and double strain into coupe.
- 1.Jennifer Colliau Schools Us on Cocktail History, the Daisy and More
- 2.The Fascinating Story of Frank Meier, France's Nazi-Fighting Bartender Spy
- 3.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 4.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 5.How To Make Falernum, the Classic Tiki Staple