Floral and sweet with a sharp citrus twist, this cocktail, courtesy of Marie Brizard, is perfect from everything from an afternoon brunch to an evening soirée.
- 1 ounce Sobieski Estate Vodka
- 1 ounce Marie Brizard Parfait Amour Liqueur
- 1 ounce Lillet Rose
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 sprig of lavender
- rinse of Marie Brizard Anisette Liqueur
Rinse a cocktail glass with Marie Brizard Anisette. Combine all ingredients into a shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously. Strain and pour into a cocktail glass. Garnish with a sprig of lavender.
- 1.Jennifer Colliau Schools Us on Cocktail History, the Daisy and More
- 2.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 3.Tales of the Cocktail® Announces the Top 4 Finalists for the 2017 Spirited Awards®
- 4.7 Ways to Add Smoke to a Cocktail
- 5.An Open Letter to the Tales of the Cocktail® Community