Created by Spencer Warren, Bartender/Manager at Butcher and the Rye (Pittsburgh, PA).
- 2 ounces Cana Brava Rum
- 1 ounce Aloe Vera drink
- .75 ounce Lime Juice
- .75 ounce Simple Syrup
- .5 ounce Perfect Puree Prickly Pear
- .25 ounce Lemon Juice
- 2-3 drops Fee's Lavender Flower Water
Add all ingredients into a blender with ice. Blend until a frozen slushy. Pour into a large Solo cup or Collins glass. Top with an Amarena Fabbri Cherry. If using a large machine, add water instead of ice for freezing.
- 1.⚜️UPDATE: Tales of the Cocktail 2019 & Tropical Storm Barry ⚜️
- 2.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 3.TOP 10 NOMINEES FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® ANNOUNCED
- 4.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 5.TOP 4 FINALISTS FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® ANNOUNCED