The "Day Drinker" Is Almost Too Sippable
Dry blanc vermouth is complemented by bright, green notes of Ocho Reposado tequila. Created by Kellie Thorn of Empire State South (Atlanta, Georgia).
- 11⁄2 ounce La Quintinye Blanc vermouth
- 1 ounce Ocho Reposado tequila
- 1 bar spoon Esprit de June liqueur
- 5 drops Bitter Truth beach bitters
Stir ingredients with ice. In a chilled rocks glass with one large cube, express and discard of a lemon peel. Pour cocktail over the scented rock. Garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
- 1.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 2.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 3.Enter the 2019 Marie Brizard ‘Toast to HerStory’ Cocktail Challenge by May 24th for a Chance to Win a Trip to Bordeaux, France!
- 4.TICKETS NOW ON SALE FOR TALES OF THE COCKTAIL 2019
- 5.TALES OF THE COCKTAIL FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES TALES OF THE COCKTAIL® 2019 OFFICIAL COCKTAIL COMPETITION