The "Day Drinker" Is Almost Too Sippable
Dry blanc vermouth is complemented by bright, green notes of Ocho Reposado tequila. Created by Kellie Thorn of Empire State South (Atlanta, Georgia).
- 11⁄2 ounce La Quintinye Blanc vermouth
- 1 ounce Ocho Reposado tequila
- 1 bar spoon Esprit de June liqueur
- 5 drops Bitter Truth beach bitters
Stir ingredients with ice. In a chilled rocks glass with one large cube, express and discard of a lemon peel. Pour cocktail over the scented rock. Garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
- 1.Motherhood for a Bartender: How the Industry Becomes Your Village
- 2.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 3.Aisha Tyler Likes Her Cocktails Classic, Strong and Bottled
- 4.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 5.Meet the Man Behind Instagram's Fastest-Growing Cocktail Account