The "Day Drinker" Is Almost Too Sippable
Dry blanc vermouth is complemented by bright, green notes of Ocho Reposado tequila. Created by Kellie Thorn of Empire State South (Atlanta, Georgia).
- 11⁄2 ounce La Quintinye Blanc vermouth
- 1 ounce Ocho Reposado tequila
- 1 bar spoon Esprit de June liqueur
- 5 drops Bitter Truth beach bitters
Stir ingredients with ice. In a chilled rocks glass with one large cube, express and discard of a lemon peel. Pour cocktail over the scented rock. Garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
- 1.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 2.Tales of the Cocktail Foundation Announces 2019 Cocktail Apprentice Program (CAP) Scholarship Recipients
- 3.7 Ways to Add Smoke to a Cocktail
- 4.16 Tips for Barrel-Aging Your Cocktails
- 5.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes