The "Day Drinker" Is Almost Too Sippable
Dry blanc vermouth is complemented by bright, green notes of Ocho Reposado tequila. Created by Kellie Thorn of Empire State South (Atlanta, Georgia).
- 11⁄2 ounce La Quintinye Blanc vermouth
- 1 ounce Ocho Reposado tequila
- 1 bar spoon Esprit de June liqueur
- 5 drops Bitter Truth beach bitters
Stir ingredients with ice. In a chilled rocks glass with one large cube, express and discard of a lemon peel. Pour cocktail over the scented rock. Garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
- 1.Congratulations to the Spirited Awards Regional Top 10 Lists
- 2.Tales of the Cocktail Foundation Announces 12th Annual Spirited Awards® Winners
- 3.Tales of the Cocktail Foundation Responds to Adam Seger’s Arrest
- 4.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 5.The Top Four Finalists for the 12th Annual Spirited Awards®