Date With The Night
Created by Mony Bunni, Bartender at Sable Kitchen and Bar (Chicago, IL).
- 1 ounce Plantation Pineapple Rum
- 1 ounce Rhum Clément VSOP
- 11⁄2 ounce Blackberry Syrup
- 1 ounce Lime Juice
- 1 dash Old Fashioned Bitters
Mix 1 liter Perfect Puree Blackberry, 1 liter of white sugar, 0.5 liter of hot water, and 0.5 tsp salt. Stir until sugar dissolves and strain through chinois to create the Blackberry Syrup.
To make a batch (200 servings) combine 4 bottles of Plantation Pineapple Rum, 4 bottles of Clément VSOP, 6 liters of lime juice, 9 liters of Blackberry Syrup and 2 oz Fee's Old Fashioned Bitters.
For every 200 serving batch add 18 liters of water to get a slushy consistency.
Pour into a Hurricane glass and Enjoy!
- 1.Congratulations to the Spirited Awards Regional Top 10 Lists
- 2.Tales of the Cocktail Foundation Announces 12th Annual Spirited Awards® Winners
- 3.Tales of the Cocktail Foundation Responds to Adam Seger’s Arrest
- 4.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 5.The Top Four Finalists for the 12th Annual Spirited Awards®