"The cocktail I've got here is a digestif styled cocktail, great for after a meal, if your bloated or got stomach ache," says creator Cameron Fielding of Guilty by Association"But more to the point it works wonders for curing a hangover! A quick one of these before a shift after I've been out drinking the night before does the job. It's the hangover remedy to help you continue drinking. It started of with just Fernet Branca, something I would shot if I was hungover to help me out and I slowly built up the rest of the remedy 'till it was this delicious elixir."
If you're looking for more content like "Cameron's Remedy," be sure to check out @free_pour, where Cameron and a fellow Manchester bartender post their cocktail creations.
- 25 milliliters cognac
- 25 milliliters Fernet Branca
- 25 milliliters amaretto
- 2 bar spoons Luxardo Maraschino
Stirred down over cubed ice and garnished with 2 brandied cherries to symbolise the 2 barspoons of maraschino liqueur.
- 1.Motherhood for a Bartender: How the Industry Becomes Your Village
- 2.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 3.Aisha Tyler Likes Her Cocktails Classic, Strong and Bottled
- 4.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 5.Meet the Man Behind Instagram's Fastest-Growing Cocktail Account