If there's one dish Brennan's is most famous for, it's their bananas foster, and Lu Brow and Braithe Tidwell more than pay that famous dish justice with this daiquiri tribute. With the vanilla and caramel notes of Don Q Oak Barrel Spiced Rum lending a decadent edge, this cocktail is a must for any fan of Brennan's signature dessert.
- 2 ounces Don Q Oak Barrel Spiced Rum
- 3⁄4 ounce banana liqueur
- 3⁄4 ounce sour mix (1/2 lemon, 1/2 lime)
- 3⁄4 ounce orgeat
Shake well and strain into a cocktail coupe. Garnish with a dried banana chip.
- 1.Motherhood for a Bartender: How the Industry Becomes Your Village
- 2.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 3.Aisha Tyler Likes Her Cocktails Classic, Strong and Bottled
- 4.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 5.Meet the Man Behind Instagram's Fastest-Growing Cocktail Account