The Angeleno Fizz
China Morbosa of Eveleigh in West Hollywood, CA, crafted this drink as a love song to winter citrus. While winter is on its way out, the bright and sunny Angeleno Fizz is a perfec way to say goodbye to the season of sweet Meyer lemons. "I chose to use this citrus in our Angeleno Fizz specifically to combat the bitterness of the amaro while magnifying its powerful citrus and soft herbal aromas," Morbosa explains.
- 11⁄2 ounce Fortaleza Blanco Tequila
- 3⁄4 ounce Amaro Angeleno
- 3⁄4 ounce Meyer lemon juice
- 1⁄4 ounce agave
- 1 egg white
Whip ingredients together. Strain into an eight-ounce Mason jar and top with soda. Garnish with a sprig of thyme.
- 1.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 2.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 3.7 Ways to Add Smoke to a Cocktail
- 4.Tales of the Cocktail Foundation to Donate $25k to Scottish Bar & Spirits Community
- 5.How to Make Stephen Kurpinsky's Clarified Cereal Milk Punch