Meet the Algonquin, an Equal-Parts Cocktail With Tropical Flair
In this equal parts drink from our friends at Montanaro, the sweetness of pineapple and the hardy spice of rye whiskey work perfectly alongside the nuanced Bianco Vermouth.
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 1 ounce Rebellious Rye
- 1 ounce Montanaro Vermouth di Torino Bianco
Combine all ingredients, shake with ice and strain into a chilled glass. Garnish with a twist of lemon peel.
- 1.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 2.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 3.TALES OF THE COCKTAIL FOUNDATION OPENS NOMINATIONS FOR THE 2019 SPIRITED AWARDS®
- 4.The First Steps to Starting a Spirit Brand
- 5.9 Fascinating Facts About Sotol, Tequila's Crazy Little Brother