Meet the Algonquin, an Equal-Parts Cocktail With Tropical Flair
In this equal parts drink from our friends at Montanaro, the sweetness of pineapple and the hardy spice of rye whiskey work perfectly alongside the nuanced Bianco Vermouth.
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 1 ounce Rebellious Rye
- 1 ounce Montanaro Vermouth di Torino Bianco
Combine all ingredients, shake with ice and strain into a chilled glass. Garnish with a twist of lemon peel.
- 1.⚜️UPDATE: Tales of the Cocktail 2019 & Tropical Storm Barry ⚜️
- 2.6 Classic Vermouth Cocktails That Deserve Your Respect
- 3.The Bartender’s Guide to Taking Care of Your Feet, Part Two: Shoes
- 4.TOP 4 FINALISTS FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® ANNOUNCED
- 5.TOP 10 NOMINEES FOR THE 13TH ANNUAL SPIRITED AWARDS® ANNOUNCED